Monday, June 26, 2017

Speaking Engagement, Accomplished!

I am very happy to say that I didn't forget everything I wanted to say and somehow avoided making a complete fool of myself. Hopefully, I was able to give some folks some food for thought and to spur the imagination of young Business Analysts and maybe even Project Managers.

I am attaching a link to my presentation.  If you expressed interest in it at the conference, this should help you remember what we talked about.  Please use Notes View to see some narrative that is included for each slide.

If you have any questions or comments, or just want to chat, feel free to reach out to me.  You may reach me at lisa.combest@insperity.com or you can comment here.

Thanks!


The Importance of Understanding End User Workflows

No comments:

Post a Comment