Monday, June 12, 2017

Upcoming speaking engagement in Washington

Hello all,

It has been a while, hasn't it?  I apologize.  I have been horribly distracted.  Now, however my attention is forced to be focused as my first professional speaking engagement is coming up.  Yay!  I'm very excited.   I hope to have a lot of fun, meet a bunch of people, and learn a heap of stuff.  When I go to these conferences, I always get a little shot in the arm from talking to people that I don't know and hearing that they are working to overcome the same obstacles and solve similar mysteries.  It really helps to know you're not the only one out there doing this work.

I will be at the BA World conference in Washington, D.C. June 19-22.  I will be speaking on the 20th.  If you're a BA and have not attended one of these, you really should.  They help you get some fresh ideas and perspectives. More than anything, they're a chance for you to think about the work and not the day to day grind.  That's a luxury some don't get at all and most of us don't get enough of.

To learn more, visit the site for the Washington conference and watch for upcoming conferences that you can join in with.

No comments:

Post a Comment